HerboCraft is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2 that adds several game mechanics that help restore the original Plants vs Zombies game in the Minecraft universe. With the help of several functional blocks, it will be possible to create turrets, mob spawners and many other interesting blocks.
With the help of the built-in book in the game, you can find instructions for creating absolutely every block. Also, you can use various descriptions to understand which of the blocks is needed for certain tasks.
- Snow turret . Allows you to shoot snowballs at enemy zombies and destroy them.
- Turret desiccant . An improved variant that will deal significantly more damage to enemies.
How To Install HerboCraft Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.