Humbling Bundle Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2 that allows the player to customize some game aspects. The fact is that you can adjust the amount of loot received when killing certain mobs. All settings can be changed in the mod configuration file.
By default, the mod works with almost all mobs that are bosses, so that the player cannot get a large amount of experience and other useful items when killing, but it works, for example, with zombies, skeletons or cows, which makes it possible to get more meat, bones, or any other items useful for the game. This mod is aimed at somewhat simplifying the gameplay.
- More loot when killing cows, skeletons, and other mobs.
- The ability to change the configuration.
How To Install Humbling Bundle Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Humbling Bundle Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Humbling Bundle Mod is installed.