Hunter Illager is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which adds a rather interesting mob to the game, namely an evil villager. This mob can attack all neutral mobs that spawn in the nearest district. It is worth noting that mobs can spawn, both near the village and remotely from it.
- If mobs live far from the village, then they will attack cows, pigs, hens. If close, they will make periodic raids on the village. It is also worth noting that hunters will have their own house, where there is a chest with useful items. Drops experience when killing a hunter.
- You can find useful loot in the chest of the hunter.
- Deal significant damage.
- Attacking neutral mobs.
Hunter Illager Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Hunter Illager Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download
- Hunter Illager Mod 1.14.4(V 0.4.1)
- Hunter Illager Mod 1.14.4(V 0.1.2)
- Hunter Illager Mod 1.14.4(V 0.2.0)