Hyper Lighting Mod – mod for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds to the game many light sources that can be easily created, but at the same time they are completely special in their means. Players can craft a candle for their annual reading of books, a lamp for exploration and mobility, a special torch to protect from monsters or keep them from spawning. This is a much better upgrade than the regular Minecraft lighting system. In addition, there are light sources that use the energy of the soul to shine everyone in the deepest part of the ocean. They are reliable and will be a great companion for any adventure looking to venture into the night.
How To Install Hyper Lighting Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Hyper Lighting Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Hyper Lighting Mod is installed.
Hyper Lighting Mod Download Links