I Know What I’m Doing is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2 that offers a simple feature. What exactly is this opportunity? The fact is that the game has several types of tooltips. Each of them can interfere at some point in the game. This mod allows you to remove absolutely all tooltips in the game. Now they will not bother and interfere with the game.
- Removes all tooltips from the game.
- You can customize the type of hints that will still appear in the game.
- The player can also turn off notifications about completed achievements.
How To Install I Know What I’m Doing Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.