I Like Wood – mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which adds several new types of blocks to the game. As conceived by the author, in the Minecraft game world, not all of the wood was used to the maximum, which could be fixed, so many new blocks were produced, which are made from various types of wood.
What did you add?
- First of all, various stairs were added, which are made of tropical wood, dark wood, birch, and other species. Also, torches, hatches, and other blocks, changes even touched weapons and tools, now they can be customized and changed color using various types of wood.
Features of the mod:
- New versions of old blocks using wood.
- Original models of all new blocks with high detail.
- Lots of new craft.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
I Like Wood Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.