IkkatsuHakai is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which contains several fairly simple, but very useful mods at once. The fact is that you can get several useful tweaks to simplify the game and improve the physics inside the game. In total, 6 small mods were added to optimize the gameplay.
Which mods does one big mod include?
- MineAllSMP – a new game mechanism for a pickaxe
- DigAllSMP – a new game mechanism for a shovel
- CutAllSMP – a new game mechanism for an ax
- PickupWidelySMP : Vacuum dropped items.
- StorageBox – Adds simple storage for one item.
- Enchantment Table – Lets you get the latest information on enchantments that are in the enchantment table.
IkkatsuHakai Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the Start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.