Illuminations is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.12.2, which allows the player to get an extremely interesting and varied nightlife in the game. What exactly are we talking about? The point is that now you can observe a very interesting picture at night, which consists in the presence of crickets, glowing insects, as well as other objects that somehow emit a glow at night. This is a very interesting addition, which one way or another will make the game more atmospheric and interesting for the night time.
- A new item has also been added that allows you to catch crickets.
- A new lamp that can be used to illuminate rooms.
How To Install Illuminations Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Illuminations Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Illuminations Mod is installed.