Immersive Engineering is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which has many interesting features. The add-on will introduce many mechanisms to Minecraft and add new ways to generate energy. There are many ways to generate electricity: water wheels, mills, biodiesel, and others. They produce a huge part of the energy.
The mod can be associated with energy from the modification of IndustrialCraft 2 EU. An important mod tool is a special book that contains all the instructions, recipes for this add-on right in Minecraft.
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download