Immersive Petroleum Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.10.2, which replenishes your gameplay with new additional types of fuel that can be useful to you in various industrial mods. Also, the mod adds a very large number of new functional blocks that can help you in the extraction of various minerals, as well as in their direct transformation from one type to another. For example, you can use fuels such as oil, diesel, distilled water , and other fuels.
What else has been added?
- Some types of stand-alone generators.
- A large number of farms for fuel extraction.
How To Install Immersive Petroleum Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Immersive Petroleum Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Immersive Petroleum Mod is installed.