Immersive Portals Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4, which adds one interesting feature to your gameplay. What exactly is this feature associated with? The fact is that now you can see what is behind the portal. Yes Yes exactly! Many players would like to see what happens in Hell, while being in the ordinary world.
Now it’s possible!
By the way, this mod works not only with portals that lead to Hell, but also with a portal to the world of the End, as well as with some portals that lead you to worlds that have been added by other game mods.
- The mod can work together with other mods, for example, with the Divine RPG .
- Want to use shaders? This mod can work with some shaders (but not all).
How To Install Immersive Portals Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Immersive Portals Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Immersive Portals Mod is installed.