Immersive Ruins is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which replenishes the game with several new decorative blocks. All of them are associated with some kind of destruction. For example, the player will be able to create dilapidated buildings after a war or nuclear explosions.
How can buildings be decorated?
- Dozens of new blocks have been added that can be used for construction. They can be taken in the “Creative” mode or created with the help of special craft in survival.
- Some of the blocks have special variations. For example, you can partially break a block, install the required part in any required place.
- A special feature has appeared – partial destruction of ordinary blocks. It will help you create unique buildings with unusual textures.
How To Install Immersive Ruins Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.