Improvable Skills Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft essentially works as its name, coming with the function of boosting the abilities for players.
It is a full re-write of PlayerStats and PlayerStats 2, but utilizing the new Hammer Core. The main function of this mod is to enhance your abilities as well as offer more helpful abilities via the use of a single skill book and your XP.
The article introduces some of the skills that you can experience after installing this mod:
- XP Bank: it works to store any amounts of XP you expect.
- Mining: Raise the speed of the mining pickaxe.
- Accelerated Furnace: Increase the speed of smelting.
- Cutting: Raise the cutting axe speed.
- Attack Speed: Increase the attack speed of weapons or tools.
- Soft Landing: Decrease significantly the damage from the falling player.
- Ladder King: Raise your speed when you climb on ladders.
A lot of other unique skills of Improvable Skills Mod 1.13.2/1.12.2 For Minecraft are waiting for you to explore. If you want to obtain more and more capabilities in mining, attacking, fighting, quickly download it for free now.
How To Install Improvable Skills Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.