Industrial Foregoing is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which completely reworks such a well-known Minecraft mod as “MineFactory Reloaded“. Do you know this mod? If so, now you can install it on the new version of the game, and if not, then this is a great opportunity to try a completely new industrial mod in the gameplay. You will receive a very large number of completely new mechanisms and functional blocks, each of which adds certain features to the game.
What exactly has been added?
- A new type of energy that feeds all new mechanisms.
- Several new types of ores for mining.
- Automated mechanisms.
- Weapons, tools, and armor.
- New types of plants.
How To Install Industrial Foregoing Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.