Inmis is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2, which will help the player take a lot more items with him, expanding the player’s inventory. But how exactly was this feature implemented in the game? The fact is that now the player will have access to 6 types of backpacks. Each of them will hold a different number of items, and the backpacks themselves will be distinguished by their high cost and craft price. A special ender chest has also been added, which can store items from the ender chest, which will be very convenient for the player.
What backpacks have appeared?
- Infernal backpack
How To Install Inmis Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Inmis Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Inmis Mod is installed.