Instrumental Mobs is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.12.2, which gives a tool to a certain number of monsters. The following tool mobs are currently added:
- French Horns Creepers
- Tuba Enderman
- Drum zombies
- Husks of plates
- Xylophone skeletons
- Maraki spiders
- Microphone ghast
- Each of the tool mobs has a chance to drop their tool.
How To Install Instrumental Mobs
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Instrumental Mobs downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Instrumental Mobs is installed.
Instrumental Mobs Download Links
Instrumental Mobs All Files