Into The Maelstrom Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which updates the Minecraft finale system, adding a series of quests, dimensions and bosses. Usually for standard dimension mods, players need to find a way to recreate the portal. However, the mod takes a different approach and invades the world instead of waiting to be taken over. As you progress through the game normally, exactly 3 hours later, a giant floating structure will appear right in front of the players.
Such an event will be disconcerting at first as the structure seems rather bizarre. If players choose to explore the structure when they reach the top, the unknown entity will spawn factional soldiers with abilities invisible outside of this world. Successfully destroying the entity will open the gateway to the Nexus. The Flying Islands are the first wonders that players will see, and later the demigods-villagers will meet them, they will help in your journey to conquer the other three dimensions. Find the prisoner Herobrine at the end of the gate, exchange him with the keys to another world, and begin the battle with the army of cracks.
Briefly what will appear:
- A battle between the Nexus and the Rift, with you at the center.
- Added a dozen weapons, armor and special artifacts.
- The Fracture Army are dangerous creatures with many deadly techniques.
How To Install Into The Maelstrom Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Into The Maelstrom Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Into The Maelstrom Mod is installed.
Into The Maelstrom Mod Download Links