Inventory HUD + is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will add one new feature to your gameplay. You will now be able to get several new panels, each of which will help you find out some of the game parameters that are displayed in real time.
What panels have been added?
- Panel that displays the current strength of the armor .
- A special tab that will help you find out all the enhancements that the player is using at the moment.
- You can display those items that are in the inventory without opening the inventory .
- You can adjust the coordinates for the displayed panels and move them wherever you want.
- Display options for some panels, they can be hidden.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Inventory HUD Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links: