Inventory Sorting is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to quickly sort items. Several filters will greatly optimize your game inventory. Sorting by items is possible, that is, if you have several blocks of stone in one slot, and in another slot, there are several types of the same stone, then quick sorting and installation of them in the same slot are possible.
There is another type that allows you to sort blocks by their name. The third type includes sorting by block type. That is, different objects of stone and iron will stand in one place, and of gold and wood in another.
- Smart sorting of blocks.
- Sorting into three different types.
- Quick removal of an item from inventory.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.