Inventory Spam is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to use a rather convenient function. Imagine that you are constantly performing some kind of operations with things in your inventory. It may be putting things in chests, or you are throwing something away. In turn, this mod allows you to see which items you have already thrown away and which you have recently added. This can be very helpful.
Just imagine that you have a large number of chests, and you forgot where you put some number of badly needed blocks. Then this mod can help you easily! There are also a large number of settings that will make the display menu very convenient, and you can easily track everything in a way that is convenient for you!
- Convenient settings for the working area of the mod, more than 10 settings that will allow you to shift it or change the transparency.
- A useful feature for most players!
How To Install Inventory Spam Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.