Iron Furnaces Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.12.2, which allows the player to get several new types of stoves. With their help, it will be possible to significantly speed up the process of melting absolutely all items in the game. Each new type is created using the original materials that are in the game. The difference in crafting will be only in the cost of valuable resources.
If the player has industrial mods installed , then it will be possible to get several more types of furnaces, for example, copper.
The remelting rate of some furnaces increases tenfold . It will be possible to smelt up to several stacks of items at a time.
How To Install Iron Furnaces Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Iron Furnaces Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Iron Furnaces Mod is installed.
Iron Furnaces Mod Download Links