It’s the Little Things is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will help add several useful functions to the game. With their help, it will be possible to eliminate several errors in the game, as well as several convenient features.
- Now the game will check the compatibility of the modifications that are installed in the assembly with the bitness of the game. For example, some of the mods cannot work with x32 versions of games. The mod will help you fix the error and quickly fix it by removing the broken mod.
- You can easily open the game in full-screen mode. To do this, you can click on the game window and it will unfold.
- You can also change the game icon to any other.
- It will help to find errors in the incompatibility of mods and notify the player about it.
How To Install It’s the Little Things Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
It’s the Little Things Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.14
For Minecraft 1.12
For Minecraft 1.11
For Minecraft 1.10