Japanese Food is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will add a large number of new types of food to the game environment. All of them are somehow connected with Japanese culture. This mod is perfect for the game because special fish for reservoirs and crabs have also been added, which will be new ingredients for crafting food.
- 6 new types of food, as well as a unique craft for each type. Basic crafting can be done at the workbench.
- Special functional blocks that are required for processing crabs and fish.
- 2 new mobs that can be found in rivers and lakes, however, they will not spawn near oceans. They can be caught with a regular fishing rod.
- A new culture that can be grown and created with the help of Japanese food.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.