JEI Integration is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will help expand the functionality of one of the most popular mods. With the help of this addon, it will be possible to get a set of extremely useful functions that will be very useful when the player has assembled a large assembly of a wide variety of mods.
- Displaying the number of ticks. This may be needed when the player is waiting for certain events in the game.
- New tags. They can give the player information about an item or block.
- Maximum stack size. For some subjects, it is 64, for others – 16, and some – 1. Find out immediately!
- The name of the registry. Complex name, however, the function is very simple and is needed for tooltips.
- How much hunger a certain type of food will restore now you can know in advance.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.