Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will add the ability to use various ore processing options to the gameplay. For example, you can crush ores, make dust out of them, compress them. But how do these processes occur? The fact is that the game was replenished with a number of functional blocks, each of which requires crafting, and then with its help, it will be possible to perform various operations with ores.
But why is this needed?
For example, from one unit of iron ore, two iron ingots can be made at once with the help of a compressor and a crusher of objects.
What else does this mod allow?
The mod is optimized for other mods, which allows you to use the opportunity of more than 15+ industrial mods.
Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Just A Ore Processing Compatibility Attempt Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download