Just Enough Beacons is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which slightly improves the mechanics of the game in terms of creating beacons. The fact is that not all useful resources can improve your beacon. This mod changes the situation and increases the number of blocks that will help you improve the lighthouse. There are now three new blocks that give completely new effects to the beacon.
What else does this mod add?
- You will now be able to get several new functional menus that will help you display information about all the properties of the beacon, as well as about items that can help improve the beacon.
- Also, the game has replenished with one new achievement, which is associated with the lighthouse.
- You can use decorative blocks of useful items to create a lighthouse, while all properties will be preserved.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.