Just Enough Calculation Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 adds a simple calculator to help you calculate how many of resources you need to gather for certain items. You can manage tons of crafting procedures with the help of it. Actually it is designed for some mega packs to help you manage the crafting things manually without drove mad by the crazy steps. You must have JEI installed for it to work.
- JEI “+”-click supported.
- Percentage supported.
- Liquid supported.
- Check Player’s inventory for missing ingredients (can be disabled in config).
- Recursive computation, it will find if the gradients can be crafted in other recipes.
- Input recipes will store in the world’s user file. You don’t need to input again once recorded.
- Dynamically support different recipe category (will work the second time minecraft runs with the mod installed and can be blacklisted in config).
- A new math calculator! Convert to math calculator using shift-right click.
- Recipes can be sorted into groups.
- A strengthened search tool to help you manage records better.
- Fully fluid support.
- Configurable oreDict entry.
- Better inventory scanning.
- Tons of optimization.
Just Enough Calculation Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4