Just Enough Items is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 and older versions, which is a replacement for such mods as NEI and TMI ( TooManyItems ), but this modification does not have the ability to change the weather, game time, and so on. JEI will show you recipes for items and potions, this is the main advantage over other similar mods.
After all, after installing new modifications in Minecraft, the Just Enough Items mod will display your recipes for crafting those very new mods that you no longer have to memorize. The mod will help you craft things yourself if you have enough resources in your inventory.
Just Enough Items Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.