Kiwi Library is a library for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to add or remove a certain item from the game on his own. This library is capable of making significant replacements in the gameplay, while the player does not need to have programming skills, everything is implemented in a fairly convenient interface that will accompany you during the modding process itself. It is also worth noting that this library can easily create animations and other game affairs.
Features of the library:
- Easy mod creation.
- No programming skills required.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.