Koi is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 that will fill the game ocean with completely new mobs. Of course, a variety of fish, octopuses, as well as blocks of nature, for example, algae, corals, were added. How can the mod be used? The player will be able to create a real oceanarium, fill it with nature, and place it at home. Even simple scuba diving can give you a lot more emotions. It will be a fun and unusual process.
- Several types of new fish that will appear in different biomes. Also, the generation of fish depends on the type of water – river or sea.
- Algae, grass, and other vegetation. The standard game world doesn’t have a lot of plant options underground. Now this problem has been completely resolved.
How To Install Koi Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.