KurodaAkira’s RPG Hud is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help the player get almost all the information they need to play. Many panels will help the player determine the amount of health of enemies, the time of effects of potions, and much more, which previously required opening the inventory and other actions.
- Easy determination of the amount of health of hostile mobs. For this, a special indicator will appear on top.
- The strength of the armor is easy to find out. To do this, just look at the right side of the screen.
- Compass. You can find a house if you remember its side.
- Panel with effects and their time. It will be possible to track the time of action.
- You can find out the health of your tamed mobs and bring them to a separate place for convenience.
How To Install KurodaAkira’s RPG Hud Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.