Large Ore Deposits is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which will allow you to get a new system for generating ores. How does it differ from the standard one? The fact is that now you can find very large deposits of useful ores. It is important to note that it can be absolutely any ore, for example, a large generation of coal, iron, and if you are lucky, it will be diamonds! Yes, yes, now you can find over 30+ diamond ore blocks at once!
How to find such generations?
- They spawn quite rarely, but if you find them, you will be very lucky!
- You can also adjust the probability of spawning a large deposit of minerals using the settings of this mod.
The ore may appear not in a single copy, but several ores together at once, for example, iron and diamond ore, as well as red stone.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.