LayingBox – a mod on Minecraft 1.16.1, which will add convenient features to the gameplay in order to quickly breed chickens. But in what exactly way did the author get it? Everything is simple. Now there is a bag inside which you can put the chicken and bring it to a convenient place on the farm. A special house for hens has also appeared, which will automatically collect the eggs that have fallen. However, these are not all items that have been added with this modification.
What else is added?
1. A tool has been added that allows you to collect eggs in a radius of 8×8 blocks. It needs to be placed, and it will automatically collect.
2. Staves for taming chicken and increasing its egg productivity.
LayingBox Mod 1.16.1 How To Install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.