Let Sleeping Dogs Lie – a mod on Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, in the literal sense, does not allow dogs to sit for too long to relax a bit. Now the dogs, with your long inaction in relation to them, will rest lying down. The length of time during which they will lie can be adjusted.
More about fashion
That is, when the owner of the dog is not nearby, they will lie to rest in a random position, and will excitedly return to a sitting position when their owner approaches them again! This mod is purely client-side and requires only Minecraft Forge. This mod is not compatible with Doggy Talents.
Let Sleeping Dogs Lie Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.