Light Overlay Reloaded Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.13.2 that renders the light level above the blocks. This is a useful mod, because now you can understand where monsters will appear and where to place torches to prevent them from appearing.
How it works?
After installing the add-on, numbers with values from 1 to 14 will appear on each of the blocks, which indicate the level of illumination. The numbers will only be displayed on the block surfaces.
How to turn on the lighting function
To enable this function press F4 (if it doesn’t work, you can try F9) to toggle the backlight Shift + F4 . Press Ctrl + F4 to change the display.
How To Install Light Overlay Reloaded Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Light Overlay Reloaded Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Light Overlay Reloaded Mod is installed.