Light Overlay Reloaded – a mod for Minecraft 1.16 / 1.15.2, which visualizes the level of illumination over the blocks. This is a useful mod because now you can understand where the monsters will appear and where to install torches to prevent their appearance.
How does it work?
After installing the add-on, on each of the blocks, there will be numbers with values from 1 to 14, which indicate the level of lighting. Numbers will only be displayed on block surfaces.
How to turn on the lighting function
To enable this function, press F4 (if it doesn’t work, you can try F9) to switch the highlight Shift + F4. To change the display, press the key combination Ctrl + F4.
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.14.2 / 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Light Level Overlay Reloaded Mod 1.14.2 / 1.12.2 Free Download