Lightest Lamps – a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which allows the player to get a large number of completely new items that are somehow related to the lighting in the game. Now the player will have access to a large selection of lighting fixtures for decoration.
What has been added?
- A transparent lamp. Subdued white light. It can be independently configured and select the desired level of lighting. 15 lamp settings
- Alpha lamp. Somewhat better lighting, more beautiful light, and 16 lighting settings.
- Ocean lanterns. A great option for lighting water structures. You can light up the ocean, river aquarium if any!
- A black block was added, absorbing all the light.
- Several beautiful building blocks that emit light.
Lightest Lamps Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.