Mod LimeLib – a library for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 from the creator under the nickname MrRiegel. Which will be necessary for the correct operation of mods requiring the LimeLib core. This library will be needed to install individual mods. The library itself is useless and created specifically for mods from a developer such as MrRiegel. A library is required for the installation if the description requires installation. The library stabilizes the game with mods.
List of mods requiring LimeLib :
- Storage network
- Charge pads
- Flexible tools
- Player storage
- And a few more mods from MrRiegel
LimeLib Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
LimeLib Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download