Linked Storage is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to get a very convenient opportunity. Now you can significantly expand your inventory. But how exactly can this function be realized? The player will be able to open a remote chest from anywhere. To do this, you will need to create a special key that will help open the chest.
How does the mod work?
- Create a special Ender chest.
- Craft a key for him.
- Place the chest anywhere.
- Click on the key and the chest will open.
- Hide the chest somewhere, otherwise, other players can open it.
- Perfect for storing jewelry, for example, diamonds, iron, or emeralds.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.