Linked Storage is a mod on Minecraft 1.16 / 1.15.2, which allows the player to get a very convenient opportunity. Now you can significantly expand your own inventory. But how exactly can this function be implemented? The player will be able to open a remote chest from anywhere. To do this, you will need to create a special key that will help open the chest.
How does the mod work?
- Create a special Ender Chest.
- Craft a key for it.
- Place the chest anywhere.
- Click on the key and the chest will open.
- Hide the chest somewhere, otherwise, other players can open it.
- Perfect for storing jewelry, for example, diamonds, iron, or emeralds.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Linked Storage Mod 1.16 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.