Litematica is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to create other mods. It sounds pretty funny, however, it is worth noting that not everyone can write mods using program code. I am sure that at the same time, many people have a desire to create many of their blocks or mechanics. Great opportunity, isn’t it? A large number of game menus that will tune any new mechanics, or any other block to maximum accuracy. Try it and you will create something new!
- Lots of possibilities to customize and create new mods.
- Creation of game add-ons using the game menu.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.