Lithium is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to significantly increase server performance. Through a series of changes in the game, the performance of a single server can be increased by up to 45 percent. It will be much more enjoyable to play.
- Physics optimization: Now the game has received several new features in terms of physics, for example, now there is a new system for calculating collisions and destruction of blocks.
- Optimization system: Several algorithms have been implemented in the game to simplify the loading of chunks and game worlds.
- A new system for generating mobs: Mob spawn schemes have been simplified, which increases the performance in the game.
- Spot fixes for explosions: block placement, creation of private zones, and other changes.
How To Install Lithium Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.