Lithium Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.15.2, which allows you to significantly increase server performance. Through a series of changes in the game, the performance of a single server can be increased by up to 45 percent. It will be much more pleasant to play.
- Physics optimization . Now the game has received a number of new features in terms of physics, for example, now there is a new system for calculating collisions and destruction of blocks.
- Optimization system . A number of algorithms have been implemented in the game to simplify the loading of chunks and game worlds.
- New system for generating mobs . Mob spawn schemes have been simplified, which increases the performance in the game.
- Spot fixes of explosions , block placement, creation of private zones and other changes.
How To Install Lithium Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Lithium Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Lithium Mod is installed.