Lollipop Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.14.4 is a library programmed to support downloading and providing resources for other mods, so it often appears in the ” necessary ” section during installation. Basic mods are currently the most resource-saving trend and can support multiple mods at the same time. Due to the existence of these types of kernel mods, updating, changing and fixing bugs for many mods becomes easier. Most mod developers who have programmed many mods use this programming method .
Programmed as a helper mod, Lollipop Mod has no effect when installed on Minecraft on its own, sometimes these mods only provide a few small items. Rather than introducing new content into the game, it will provide documentation, code, and frameworks for other mods to work properly.
How it works?
Mods that Lollipop Mod supports usually use a common set of code in the framework to reduce file size, save time and optimize . Please note that if you do not install this mod before installing a mod that requires it to work, the system will report a game error causing a crash and will not be able to load into the main menu.
- Powah: Adds various generators, solar panels and other energy sources to the game.
- Enemyz: It will help to display enemies that are aimed at attacking the player at a certain moment.
- Krate: Will supplement the gameplay with new storage systems, they can also be improved.
How To Install Lollipop Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Lollipop Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Lollipop Mod is installed.
Lollipop Mod Download Links