Lumberjack Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2 that allows you to easily extract such a useful resource as wood. I’m sure many players faced the fact that they could not get enough wood in the gameplay, so they had to go out several times in search of a suitable tree.
Now that’s not a problem!
After all, you have new axes that have excellent characteristics, and which will allow you to easily and quickly cut down huge rainforests. There are 5 options in total – wood, iron, stone, gold and diamond axes. Of course, the best of them is the diamond one, since it is he who will allow you to cut down huge forests the fastest.
- The mod will allow you to use those axes that can easily cut down a tree entirely , have increased durability, but at the same time their crafting will consume a little more useful resources, if for an ordinary diamond ax you need 3 diamonds, then for an improved one you will need 4
- An ax can be used instead of scissors .
How To Install Lumberjack Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Lumberjack Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Lumberjack Mod is installed.
Lumberjack Mod Download Links