Lush Biomes is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2, which will help to diversify the nature in the game. The fact is that now you can enjoy a wide variety of flowers, shrubs and other types of vegetation. Also, the game has been replenished with new animals, each of which fits perfectly into the overall look of the game.
- Flowers: Various types and shapes. Each flower has its spawn location.
- Shrubs: With the help of some, you can get special berries and use them for food.
- Animals: One of them is an owl. It lives in winter biomes and has a special snowy texture. There are other birds, for example, the owl. It can be found in forest biomes and tropics.
How To Install Lush Biomes Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.