Ma Enchant – mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2. If you want Minecraft to have a lot of new weapon enchantments in Minecraft, Ma Enchant is the go-to mod for you. The new enchantment adds several new improvements to Minecraft that are very useful for players!
New Enchant Tools:
- Reinforced tip: refers to the pickaxe. The reinforced tip has 3 levels. A pickaxe with a reinforced tip will dig Obsidian faster (2x, 3x, 4x).
- Fixing stones: refers to a pickaxe. Stone Mending has 3 levels. Pickaxe with Stone Mending when digging Stone will have the ability to restore durability (30%, 60%, 80%)
- Lumberjack: Refers to an ax. The Lumberjack only has 1 level. An ax with a lumberjack will cut down a whole tree at once, not a log.
- Impulse: Applies to all instruments. The impulse has only 1 level. Momentum will speed up your tools when you break multiple blocks at the same time. The larger the gap, the higher the speed.
The mod will add some enchantments to your bow:
- True Shot: There is 1 level. The creation of your bow and arrow will not be affected by gravity.
- Quick Draw: There are 3 levels. Able to make you turn the bow faster (30%, 60%, 80%).
- Floating: There are 3 levels. Enemies you hit will be levitated for 1-3 seconds.
- Paralysis: There are 3 levels. Enemies hit by you will not be able to move, jump, or attack for 1-3 seconds.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.