Ma Enchant – mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2. If you want Minecraft to have a lot of new weapons spells in Minecraft, Ma Enchant will be your main mod. New enchantment adds several new improvements in Minecraft, which are very useful for players!
New tool enchantments:
- Reinforced tip: refers to a pickaxe. The reinforced tip has 3 levels. A pickaxe with a reinforced tip will dig Obsidian faster (2 times, 3 times, 4 times).
- Correction of stones: refers to a pick. Stone Mending has 3 levels. A pick with Stone Mending when digging Stone will have the ability to restore strength (30%, 60%, 80%)
- Lumberjack: refers to the ax. The lumberjack has only 1 level. An ax with a lumberjack will immediately chop down a whole tree, not a log.
- Impulse: Applies to all instruments. Impulse has only 1 level. Momentum will speed up your tools when you break multiple blocks at once. The larger the gap, the higher the speed.
The mod will add some enchantment to your bow:
- True Shot: There is 1 level. Making your bow and arrows will not depend on gravity.
- Quick Draw: There are 3 levels. It can make you turn the bow faster (30%, 60%, 80%).
- Floating: there are 3 levels. The enemies you hit will be levitated for 1-3 seconds.
- Paralysis: There are 3 levels. Enemies hit by you will not be able to move, jump, or attack for 1-3 seconds.
Ma Enchant Mod 1.16.1 / 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.