Macaw’s Roofs is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which adds several possibilities for construction to the game environment, namely, for building roofs. The fact is that now you can create beautiful roofs using completely new building blocks. New types of blocks were added, which outwardly resemble inverted steps, so they form a flat surface with the backside, which is suitable for building roofs of a house.
What has been added?
- About 15 types of blocks to recreate the roof.
- Each block can be adjusted to a specific slope, so you can create unique roofs and position them the way you want.
- Some additional blocks, for example, water drainage systems, various decorative blocks.
- Over 50 items have been added in total, as well as unique crafting for them.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.