Materialization is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to create truly unique items. The fact is that this mod adds two new functional items to the game – a new special workbench, as well as a special anvil. Also, a large number of new sticks will appear in the game, for example, made of iron, gold, or diamonds.
There are also several new shapes and attachments for objects. It is easy to guess that with the help of this set you can afford to create almost any item, and it can be easily enchanted, like all ordinary items.
- More than 30 combinations of new instruments.
- 2 new functional blocks.
- A large number of new crafts.
How To Install Materialization Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.